Friday 8 June 2012

You're Grrrreat!

Hey everyone!
Hope you're okay :)

Here with another card for you! This is another father's day creation and this time it uses the beautiful sketch from Iwona Palamountain!

Here is Sketchbook Saturday Challenge



Here is my card!


I love this cute little lion! Its from a set that is now retired! But I paper pieced the lion and cut out the head and decoupaged it! I added some glossy accents to the crown.

The rest is all created myself :)

Hope you enjoy the weekend.

Love

Jennie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Jennie, this is fab!! I love the CAS design and the paper pieced lion is so sweet!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb card Jennie - that Lion is adorable! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx