Monday 4 June 2012

Happy Fathers Day!

Hi Everyone!
Fathers day in the UK is nearly upon us! This year I've had an extra card to make, what with the addition of my little Luke :)

However, this is one of the creations for the Grandads!
It uses a sketch from Sweet Sketch Sunday and the luscious colour pallette from the Color Throwdown site!



Here is my creation:



Card Materials:

Sentiment/Image: Pink Petticoat - Big Wishes
Papers: Created in Gimp using Overlays from Miss Tiina

Hope everyone is enjoying the long jubilee weekend!
I'll be back with another post later :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jennie, Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! Brilliant stylish design Jennie. Love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx