Wednesday 6 June 2012

I've had a H00t!

Evening all!
Hope you're all keeping well! The Bank Holiday is over, and what a glorious weekend it was, shame the poor DOE could not enjoy the festivities :(

Last friday I went on a jolly outing to Portsmouth to visit some mummies and their yummy babies! We had an amazing time and I thought I would create a little card to say thank you to our hostess with the mostess!

I was perusing the challenge blogs for inspiration and came across the gorgeous colour palette at ColourQ and the awesome sketch at Retro Sketches

       

With these lovely thoughts for inspiration and the fact that I knew the hostess loves owls! I created this little cutey ;) 


This card uses one of my new favourite artists stuff! The awesome Miss Tiina I love her stuff! Quirty, Cute and fun! :D 

The owl is from this set. I recoloured the glasses to match the colour palette
the rest is all created myself in gimp/word. 

I hope you like it! I think its cute :D 

Take care

Jennie
xxxxxxxxxxxxx


6 comments:

  1. SO SO SO ADORABLE Jennie!!! And SO HAPPY to see you crafting & especially happy to have join us at both the colourQ and RetroSketches!!! Hope you and the baby are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. This is perfect for someone who loves owls. I'm sure she will cherish it. Great use of this weeks colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, Jennie, Love the owl and the sentiment! Just fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE! Love the bold colors and shapes. So glad you played RetroSketches this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab!! Love the owl and perfect sentiment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Jennie! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx