Saturday 2 June 2012

Things With Wings

Hello!
Hope you are all keeping well :)
I have finally managed to get myself in some sort of pattern resembling a routine so with that in mind i rejoined one of my Design Teams - LiaStampz! I do love the beautiful creations from Lia! Thanks for having me back :D



Deadline: June 15, 2012
Challenge number: #18
Challenge theme: Things With Wings


Get quirky with it to impress our DT and you might end up on the spotlight!


You can read the detailed rules here
*You DON'T have to use a LiaStampz image (can be any stamp/digi stamp/ embellishment-not even an image).
*If you use a Lia Stampz image you can enter the Random draw 2 times!

*Please don't link more than ONE project unless you use a LiaStampz image.
*You can participate in an unlimited number of other challenges, we don't mind.


We got to use the beautiful Image Lucy which can be found over in Whimsy Stamps Store
Here is my creation! 



Isn't she just the cutest :D
I coloured her using distress inks! 
The design for this card was inspired by the AMAZING Alice Wertz and THIS card
I just adore Alice's cards!

The Hexagons were drawn using the shape tool in word, ha! Totally unprofessional right, and then printed and cut by hand *shaky shaky*

I hope you enjoy it, sorry the photo is naff, I just could not get this to photograph well! Typical eh!? 

Take care,

Jennie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Materials Used:

Papers: Vinnie Pearce - Dash and Dot
Image: Lucy by Liastampz
Inks and things: Sakura white jelly roll pen, Distress Inks




I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges - Add some butterflies
Secret Crafter - Anything Goes
Pink Gem - Photo Inspiration - Butterflies and yellow :D
Raise The Bar - Hello Summer!
Little Miss Muffet - Rainbows, Clouds or Wings
Inky Impressions - Summer
Paper Pretties - Summer

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful design, Jennie! I love the hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute Jennie. Love the hexagon shapes and faux stitching, great accents and sweet image too. Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous piece, thank you so much for joining us this week for our Anything Goes Challenge a the Secret Crafter
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennie, this is a cute card. What a great idea on making those hexagons, they're near impossible otherwise! Had to scroll down for a pic of your new arrival...he's utterly gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennie this is fantastic, I love the layout against the kraft. Thanks for joining us at LMMS. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever design. Thanks so much for playing at AGOAC...good luck! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennie...What a great design. Thank you for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennie, that is so pretty! I love how you used the kraft! Thanks for joining our "Rainbows, Clouds or Wings" Little Miss Muffet challenge!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx