Friday 18 May 2012

Twice in One Week

Evening all! I know two posts in one week! Ha!

Hope you've all had a good week, I am good, sleepy, but I guess that's normal with a 6 week old! :)
I had to make a card to give to my grandma from Luke! I used a sketch from the awesome Chupa at Random Acts of Creativity!


With this in mind I create this card using a cute image from Cuddly Buddly! It was a freebie from Lilyboo I believe, but I got it AGES ago!


The colours look a bit rough in this picture, honestly it looks 'smoother' in real life! It is coloured using distress inks and highlighted with my new favourite tool Glossy Accents :D :D

She seemed to like it and that's all that matters!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Lots of Love

Jennie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Another fun card Jennie - you do these so well! Fab!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennnie,
    I couldn't find your email address to send you a message. The PM class I'm going to is in Liverpool - a bit far away for you, lol! If you check this website http://www.stampsandmemories.co.uk/ you will find details of Copic classes in different parts of the country. I was going to go to the one in Warrington in August but I'll be on holiday.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx