Saturday 12 June 2010

Sock Monkey Love!

Happy Saturday Afternoon!
Sorry I haven't updated in a week It's been my birthday week so I have been out and about celebrating!

But.... but.... I have been crafting :)

First one is a manly card! Aren't men just so difficult to create cards for!! Not many of the men I create for like football/fishing/golf etc. enough to warrant a card made out of it so it always gets my creative juices fizzing when I try and create a male card!

This one is for my brother-in-law. I know he likes sock monkeys, and loves the colours red and black so this one was an easy win! The sock monkey stamps are from MyGrafico
Love these lil fella's so much!

So here is my creation.






Here are a couple of closeup shots of the card! The banner is also from MyGrafico





I also made a semi co-ordinating money wallet to go with this.




So the ingredients for these cards!

DL sized cards.
Red and White and Black card-stock
Digital Stamps from MyGrafico as linked above.
Coloured with Pro-Markers.

I have entered this into a Digital Stamping challenge on Do Crafts.

Thanks for looking,

j
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx