Wednesday 2 June 2010

Another Bundle of Joy

What is it with all my friends having babies at the moment!
This is my third baby card in a week!!
My brief for this one was cute, cuddly and pink! I say... CAN DO!







I quite like this little cutie! And it was relatively easy to make! Although my scissor skills leave much to be desired when trying to matt the sentiment at the bottom! Tehehe









What did i do?

Printed dotty paper onto thick A4 card (Pink Petticoat)

Printed large dotty paper onto A4 card (Pink Petticoat) and matted it onto the first.

Used fake lace and a pink ribbon to run down the centre.

"patchwork" background and baby in tub clipart from scrappin doodles. Baby image was printed twice and decoupaged.

Sentiment was done in Word and printed with pictures from scrappin doodles.
Mulberry flowers layered and finished with gems.



I am entering this into a sketch challenge running over Sketch and Stash
I used my new papers from pink petticoat and my new clipart from scrappin doodles

This was the sketch:



Followed it pretty much to the T, just added the sentiment.
Thanks for looking,
j
x









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx