Thursday 17 June 2010

Quit that Monkeying Around

Evening all!
Sorry I have not posted anything in a couple of days, things have been a wee bit crazy at work!!
Anyway, this cute cheeky chappy is a birthday card for my good friend Bazza who is a very cheeky chappy, so i thought that this monkey by Dustin Pike would be going to a good home!

I followed the sketch at Friday Sketchers.. Now i must admit my image came out a bit bigger so the elements did get a bit squished together! But they are all there, honest guv!

Here is the sketch:




And below is my interpretation looking very yellow and very monkeyish!



Here are a couple of artsy close up snaps!




Ingredients

Stamp courtesy of Dustin Pike
Digi image coloured with promarkers.
Papers are from the birthday Papermania Stack.
Sentiment is just typed in word and printed.
Banana and monkey eyes are glazed with sakura white gelly roll pen
Yellow Button is stash!

Hope you like him.

Hugs

j
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx