Thursday 17 June 2010

Mousey Love

Greetings once more!

One last goody tonight.
This mousey card is for my dear Nana who went in for an operation on her eye. Everything went okay but as she is on her own I love sending her things to cheer her up!

The little mousey image is courtesy of the wonderful MelJens!! <3

Here are a couple of close ups, the paint work on the mouse and the cute sentiment!




Ingredients

Digi Stamp is Mouse by MelJens Design
Papers are Pink Petticoat
Digi stamp is coloured with water colour paints (first attempt :/)
Sentiment is by Raindrop Echo Design
Sentiment edges inked with a pink ink pad
Flowers are stash.

Thanks for looking

hugs

j
x

1 comment:

  1. So sweet card Jennie!!! I love mice and pink! the little one you have in your avatar is soooo cute ;)
    My best wishes for your Nana :)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx