Sunday 1 July 2012

Snow much fun!

Yippeee!! I have fab news!
The wonderful Laurie Wilson of Doodle Pantry asked me to be a guest designer again and I was so excited I couldn't refuse!!! :D

This new release is full of some amazing products you must check them out over at the blog!
I am showcasing the amazing snowball ants! They come both outlined and coloured with some cute matching papers!


I got to work with the coloured version in this creation! The coloured versions are such fun as you can create a great looking card really quickly, and now I have Luke time is sure short :D


Isn't it just so cute!! I took the 3 individual ant poses and created a scene! I then printed it and created a hexagon quilt using the hexagon overlay from MelStampz and the papers from Cosmo Cricket 

I've used red ribbon as a divider and some cute bakers twine!
The card is matted onto red card stock and then its all matted onto a white card blank!

I'll be around with lots more doodle pantry goodies over the next couple of months and I cannot wait!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Come and Get It Challenge: Bugs
The Paper Players: Christmas in July
52 Christmas Card Throwdown: Anything Goes

Take care,

Jennie
xxx

21 comments:

  1. Afternoon... fab card love the image and papers! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your DT post, hun, and congrats on a fab, fun card! Love those cute ants!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super fun! Awesome card, Jennie. You did a fabulous job showcases this cute set; gorgeous paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennie - we love that you are designing for us this month and this card is adorable - love the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brill card Jennie - such fun. I really love the combination you have used...fabulous! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!! LOL LOVE this!! You DESERVE to be a guest designer!! Welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Fabulous card Jennie, those Ants are having too much fun in the snow! Wonderful coloring and composure.

    Thanks for joining us for the Bug Challenge at Come and Get It!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card,love the happy scene you created, its all quite wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, Jennie! The ants are one of my favorites. Great layout! And I love the twine accent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute card - love your images! - Thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, adorable and down right sweet!!! Love those ants and all the ANTics they get themselves into. Gorgeous hexagon design too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great card! Thanks for sharing with us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card really is snow much fun! ;) LOVE the bright colored paper on the bottom! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, this is a fANTastic Christmas card - sorry, couldn't resist a pun! A really funny, festive card, guaranteed to raise a smile! Love your hexagons, very on trend!
    Thanks so much for joining us at 52 CCT! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just LOVE these ants Jennie, they are my favourite images! What a fantastic scene you've created, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card Jennie, love the image, I had a little chuckle when I saw it! Great card for our challenge at Come and Get It this week. Thanks for sharing with us. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jennie, what a fab design, love the quilted look and the way you rounded the corners. So glad you are guest designing!!
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is adorable Jennie, fabulous design and composition. Thanks for bugging out with us at Come and Get It.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute card. I have recently seen these ants and thought they were great. Your card is whimsical and I really like that.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute Jennie. I love the details especially those ants. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Jennie
    What a FAB card
    Love it!
    Lov'in the super cute DP,it all fits together perfectly!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx