Tuesday 31 July 2012

Doodle Tastic

Evening all,

Hope you are all okay? Its the last day of July already! How did that happen!!
Also last week Doodle Pantry sponsored Tuesday Morning Sketches with a great sketch, however silly billy here didn't get this posted on time!! Whooops! Time flies with a baby I tell ye!

However, now seems a good time to post it :)


Isn't this just the cutest!! It is a combination of two sets from Doodle Pantry.

1. Birthday Accessories - Essentially this set includes, balloons, hats and presents that you can use to customise most of the other doodle pantry images!! Fab ha?

2. Ant Accents - Lots and Lots of adorable ants!!! Awww!! 

I've die cut the ants using my big shot and inked the inside with my distress inks in broken china. 
The balloons are cut and thread added to make it look like the ants are holding them!! 
The papers are from Miss Tiina called Birthday Wish. The edges have been scalloped and a piece of ribbon added and VOILA!

I hope you like it, i'll be back later! 
I am catching up on all your blogs xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is marvelous Jenn, very creative, love the combing of the images and the ants holding the balloons is fabulous. Love this design!!
    glenda xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx