Friday 27 January 2012

Another Week gone!

Gosh! Another week gone by already!
Honestly... where is time going!
Hope everyone is keeping well?

This card is another Christmassy one! I got all excited by the Hero Arts Digital collections and the amazing inspiration by Lucy Abrams that I made most of my cards using their digi collections!


I love these cute little snowmen! They are printed from the HA Christmas Cookies set
I printed 3 of them coloured their noses and scarves, added some glamour dust to the scarves and then attached them to the sentiment which is from Pink Petticoat. The paper is also a Pink Petticoat one too! 

Again, another CAS card, I do like it though, this was one of my favourites :)

Have a great weekend everyone

Jennie
xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Jennie! Gorgeous CAS card and looks so professional. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see I'll need to go and sus out the Hero Arts digital range! Super card - love it! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Love those cute little snowmen and the fab layout :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very BEAUTY, loverly card.
    bye-bye, Bennarda (Ballie)

    http://balliescreationballie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx