Friday 16 December 2011

Turtley Christmas

Hello everyone,

Yes, I am here for my second post! Shock horror :)
I am using the colour palette from the great ColourQ Challenge for this card....


Gorgeous yes! I thought I would find this easy.... but actually found it quite hard!!
But here is my creation..


Turtley Christmas! This is for my Sister-in-law and her new hubby! They have 2 tortoises, Esio and Trot! So I always try to incorporate tortoises into their cards!

These cuties are an amalgamation of 2 different Doodle Pantry sets!

The first is these cute turtles
The second is the awesome Santa accessories! It fits most Doodle Pantry characters, different hats and presents!

Which is teamed nicely with one of the beautiful sentiments from Pink Petticoat






As you can see I added plenty of glamour dust bling to those presents!

Annoyingly when colouring the presents I accidentally picked up the purple pen instead of the pink and no matter how many times I went over it it was still purple! Sorry ColourQ, hope you can forgive me <3 <3

On the inside is a picture of one of the presents and the sentiment 'And a Happy New Year' also from Pink Petticoat.

Well that's it for tonight.
Hope you are all okay!

Lots of Love

Jennie
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cute Esio and Trot look on your card! The hearts background paper is just gorgeous, too, I love those colours! Verrrry nice!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Jennie! Love those stocking caps. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week and Happy Holidays to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Who wouldn't LOVE a turtle Christmas card? and it sounds like a PERFECT fit for your SIL and husband :) Thanks for playing with us at colourQ! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx