Wednesday 21 December 2011

Sweets for My Sweets

So I am sure you are probably completely fed up of looking at lots of christmas cards.... but here is another one :)


This card is based on one of the Sketches on the Hero Arts blog for their December Challenge
I've actually created a card for all three of the sketches as I admired them that much! But the other two will come later ;)

The card was created using the Hero Arts Holiday Jumble digikit
It has so many fun elements, it's been my go to set to use this Christmas... especially the yummy background!!

The sentiment was generated in word using Scrapgirls font!

Nice and simple, but that's just how I like it :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Paper Pretties : Red, White and one other colour ... (Black)
The Crazy Challenge: Christmas!
Dream Valley: Christmas (Hello lovely Dream Valley ladies)
Crafty Cardmakers: Use It 3 times. 

Merry Christmas to everyone! Have a Happy and Healthy time

Lots of Love

Jennie
xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jennie, Just love your card, so cute, thanks for sharing it with us at DreamValley challenge this time and have a Merry Christmas.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jennie, what a very lovely fresh card! Fabby way to do the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie this is a terrific holiday card. I really like the HA paper. I have used several of their digi images but never their paper. Great holiday card. Have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS Christmas card! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I really like this card it's simple and very cute, lovely.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so adorable! darling Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers, hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see some non traditional colours included! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx