Saturday 17 December 2011

More Christmas

Evening everyone!

Hope you are having a good weekend!
I have another card based on the ColourQ palette.


As hard as I found it, I enjoyed the challenge!
Here is my creation..


This festive creation is created entirely from Pink Petticoat goodies!
The gorgeous background paper is the vintage stars which can be found here













These gorgeous trees are a new collection from Pink Petticoat for the christmas called Tree-os

You get 3 tree's. 3 presents. 3 stockings. 3 baubles! Awww cute!

These were coloured with my promarkers and adorned with pink gems! Oh so many pink gems!
you can see them glittering away in this picture below!



So that's it from me, i think i've exhausted this colour palette hahaha!

Until next time, take care.

Love

Jennie
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest Christmas trees! What a great card, I love all the pink gems, so blingy and Christmassy!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Jennie! I love how detailed the image is. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, Jennie! Love those funky trees. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week and Happy Holidays to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh gorgeous card Jennie ... those trees are so pretty with all their bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper cute! I love anything in "tree-o's" for sure...three is a great number! We're so glad you could play with the CQC colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fantastic and funky Christmas trees! Thanks for playing along with us at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Jennie; love the bling on the trees.
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute! love those adorable trees! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the bling you added to the Christmas tree. This turned out great Jennie. Love this..

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx