Wednesday 22 December 2010

Christmas Cards Galore

Afternoon all!

Its another chilly day here in Kent! Brrrr! Hopefully the snow will soon be gone and I won't have to walk around looking like bambi much longer :)

I thought I would condense my christmas card collection into two posts! Of course you have seen some of them over the last couple of weeks. This post is a couple of non specific cards. Tonight I will bring you my Pink Petticoat Extravaganza of cards :)

So without further ado, may I present! The snowman:

I tried to create this card using a 3D effect as you can see a bit better in the picture below! The snowflakes are suspended from the little curtain at the top and as such are free to flow whichever way they feel :)


You may recognise this image of the snowman I used him in my first challenge for IDIC back HERE

And now onto my second card!

A Doodle Pantry Delight


I invested in the beautiful pre-colored christmas birdies by Doodle Pantry and they are great fun to work with, print beautifully! And at the moment they are on sale at 50% along with everything else in the store HERE

Here is the cute little birdies in their new paper home :)

Aren't they just adorable and they come with their own colour complimented sentiments! Ideal for a quick card, and we all need those around this time of year :)

That's all for now.

I will be back later with my Pink Petticoat Christmas Card Collection.

Until then
Lots of Love

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx