Wednesday 22 December 2010

Pink Petticoat Christmas Cards

Good Evening Crafters,

As promised here is my post packed with Pink Petticoat Christmas Card Creations! Phew!
I will try to make this as quick as possible for you as I know you are all very busy with last minute christmas creations :)


An Ice Christmas

These are from Pink Petticoats Ice Christmas Collection! I love these adorable little penguins!
All papers used are from Pink Petticoat, either the Fairy Lights, mini snowflakes or Gingham collection. All of them are coloured with pro markers and they are all A6 size.





Apologies for the quality of the next picture! It was taken very quickly at night time as I needed to get them sent out!




Tis The Season Collection


Pink Petticoats Tis The Season bumper kit (I very much recommend it) had the most gorgeous images included! Reindeers, cats, robins, sheep, donkey and owls!
Here are some cards I made using a few of the cat images.



The glamour dust sets these ones off nicely I think! I think they are so cute :)


Sweet Wishes


This last set is from the cupcakes collection at Pink Petticoat the brilliant thing is there are lots of different versions of these and I am just using the christmas ones! But they will cater for all occasions :)

Here are my finished cards using the Christmas Cupcakes



Phew! Thats a lotta cards! And apart from immediate family that is it for this year!
This month has run away from me! I had all my presents delivered beginning of December and the tree up and yet I haven't wrapped any of them or written any cards! Argh!

Hope you are all doing well!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx