Sunday 5 September 2010

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

Do not adjust your monitors friends it is indeed Christmas here at Crafty Jens today!
It seems summer has left the building and although it hasn't been snowing here there has been some in the UK! Crazy hey!

Now comes the time to tell you the wonderful news that I have been selected to be part of the I did it creations challenge blog! This brings me much joy! The team at IDIC are wonderful, very friendly and I am proud to be a part of them.

So this week is my first challenge! And The Challenge is:

#20 9/5 Beige, blue + 1 color

We are using products from the wonderful Stitchy Stamps.
I choose Hattitude! And promptly turned Beige, Blue and Black (with a miniscule hint of carrot) into a Christmas wonderland!

And here is the finished product:




























I used a tent card template from Split Coast Stampers HERE
I am very happy with the finished product.

Here are a couple of smaller pictures so you can see the tent design, and of course the added bling courtesy of my Glamour Dust :)























Card Ingredients

Image: Hattitude by Stitchy Stamps
Papers: Pink Petticoat Snowflakes
Sentiment: Printed from PC
Glitter: Glamour Dust
Ribbon: Stash
Inks and things: Paper Pieced on PC and snowman hat, smile and buttons coloured with sakura gelly roll pen.

I hope you like!


3 comments:

  1. So So Pretty! I am so ready for the cool weather I see in this card! Fab Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!!! I thought about doing christmas... LOVE how you made this one! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx