Wednesday 20 July 2011

Quackers

Hello, Hello!

Hope you are all doing well?
So the wedding is over *sob*
But I have a few more bits left to show you from it before I finally stop talking about it!


You may have seen the colouring books that I created earlier. Well they were extremely popular!! Hehehe! My mum wanted one for my niece, she is only 8 months so obviously it would have just ended up as a chew toy so its been put away until she is that little bit older :)

But she LOVES ducks! Anything duck related she adores! SO I saw this awesome Harold Duck who is a freebie from the Doodle Pantry Store! Wahoooo

I coloured him using Promarkers and added Emily's name underneath.

The inside is very similar to the other colouring books, but here is a little piccie in case you want to see!

It was so lovely seeing all the kids colouring in during the wedding reception and its definitely going to be something I will do again as they are so cute for adults alike (I made one for my mum and the bride and groom... more on that later)

So that's it for now!
I have a few more wedding-y bits to show off in later posts, I didnt have time to post them in the week leading up to the wedding.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weeks!
I will be back with more posts later :)

Recipe

Stamps: Harold duck by doodle Pantry
Inks and things: Promarkers
Papers: Various papers
Odds and Sods: Ribbon from Stash


That's it for now.

I'd like to enter this colouring book into the following challenges:

For Fun: Two different ribbons (thick blue and the thin grosgrain white)
Papertake WEekly: CUTE :D
OWH Stars and Stripes: For Kids
Freshly brewed: Animals or Animal Print
Lollipop Crafts: Anything Goes
I Did It Creations: Animals
Use It Tuesday: Animals


Lots of Love

Jennie
xxx

21 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is pure genius and makes such a terrific gift. I just love this great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea Jen! I can see why they were so well received!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing, Jennie! Thanks for sharing them with us - great job, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea , what a super gift to give, such talent!!
    happy crafting
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic idea! Harold looks super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so adorable! love the pocket design on the inside, too! super card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennie, this is fantastic and I love that you included coloring pages on the inside! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet and lots of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea Jennie any kid would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome idea for the kids at the wedding! Thanks for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol, I knew I'd been here and left a comment for you Jennie :) Now it's time to say Thanks for playing in our Cards 4 Kids Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic idea!!! SOOO sweet and fun and a kid would totally love how personal it is!! GREAT IDEA!!!
    Thanks for sharing and Thank you for getting wild with us {again} at Freshly Brewed Challenges

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jennie, that is just a great idea! Wow, totally love it! Wonderful creativity!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for joining us at Ues it Tuesday-Haven

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a great idea. I love the coloring book and the image on the front.

    Thanks for sharing your "Wild Side" with us at Fresh Brewed Designs! :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jennie what a cute set and FANTASTIC idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so cute! Thanks for playing along on For Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jennie, this is such an awesome idea... LOVE IT!! *Ü* And I bet your niece will too! Sounds like you did quite a bit of crafting before the wedding--must feel great--it's always so nice to receive handmade personalized things. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a wonderful idea. I know lots of kids that would love this as a birthday card. And remembering the kids at the wedding is fantastic - I may borrow this idea for my brother's wedding - will got back and read some of your earlier posts. Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx