Sunday 6 March 2011

A Sketch and A Plea

Good Morning Everyone!
Its another Sunday Challenge at IDIC and once again we had a terrific number of entries into last weeks cut it out challenge so thank you so much :)





This weeks challenge is something a little different! And Its all on my behalf HA! So I am really nervous and am asking you lot for your help this week!

This weeks challenge is a sketch, designed by yours truly and I have been having nightmares that no-one will enter! So If you could use it or publicize it I would be mega greatful! Even 1 entry would ease my nightmares hehehe :)

Low and behold here is my sketch!



Its a nice, simple one and you can interpret it in many ways!
We have a shiny new sponsor today! Its The Stamping Boutique!! Whoo Hooo and we were given some fab images to play with!

Here is my creation...

Nice and simple again! I knew it had to be black and white themed, and the chequered background just had to be used hehhe!

Well I do hope you like it and if you can use the sketch you would make me one happy little lady :)

So onto those all important card ingredients!

Stamps: Courtesy of The Stamping Boutique

Inks and things: Watercoloured

Papers: Chequered paper I created from scratch, and some black card background card.

Odds and Sods: Some card candy and the sentiment was generated by me on the PC.

I'd like to thank the following challenges for their inspiration:

Scrap Creations: Card for a Kid
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments: Birthday
Stamp Something: Use a digi
Crafty Anns: Birthday Card

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend everyone!

Lots of Love xx

12 comments:

  1. Pretty card dear. Love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a great card for an F1 fan! I love the contrast between the black and white checks and the image. I'll be using your sketch, too, I prefer them CAS!!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennie, a lovely clean and simple sketch 9just the way I like them!) and a FABULOUS card!! Just love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Jennie
    Its a fab wee sketch! I have a fab use for it hee! Will defo be making something at some point next week hee!
    Adore your card! the super cute image is fab!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brill card, Jennie! I'm sure you'll get loads of takers for this layout, looks a good one.

    There is a little something for you on my blog....the post underneath the DT card. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm an F1 fan and I would love this. The second I spotted it Fleetwood Mac's The Chain started playing in my head. I missed that music so much when it went over to ITV!

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card love the image and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super racing car and a lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jennie, WOW this is super, I love the Monochrome theme its fabby, thanks for playing along on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Jennie and lovely sketch too, I have no doubt you'll have a lot of take up for it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab Card! Love the layout :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx