Tuesday 15 February 2011

Trottity Trot

Morning my lovely crafters! How are you all today!?

I have another card to show off to you today. I made this one for my nan who is so very special to me :)
Ever since my grandad passed away I love sending her random things every now and again.

I got this cute image set from Clear Dollar Stamps


Isn't it just adorable! Its designed by Laurie Wilson from the AWESOME Doodle Pantry! 
I absolutely couldn't wait to use this little guy! And here is the card I created with it.



Its such a Happy Horse :D 

I designed this card using a  sketch over at Clearly iStamp. They have a monthly challenge and this month its a sketch challenge! Check it out

Lovely and simple don't you think!? I really enjoyed working with it! 

Before I leave the card ingredients I would just like to list the challenges that have inspired me with this card! Thank you all for your continued inspiration :) 

Crafty Creations - Three Little Words
The Shabby Tea Room - Keep Warm and this cute inspiration picture (Which I used the colours from)

Little Claires - First Challenge which is anything goes :)
Ooh La La - Someone Special (my nana)
The Spotted Chick - Krafty Thursday use Kraft

Lastly the card Ingredients

Stamp: Charlie Autumn Digi by Clear Dollar Stamps

Inks and things: Chalked and some sakura glaze pens for highlighting

Papers: Vinnie Pearce papers from 2 peas in a bucket - In Bloom
Kraft Paper used as matting

Odds and Sods: Card Candy and some ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thanks for looking guys! 
Much Love! xx

16 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card love that paper fab image too
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute ... thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - fun image and I really love that leafy paper! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee, hee fabbby image Jennie! Love the layout and colours too. What a lovely idea to send your Nan cards - it must make her feel so special. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! He looks like he's really enjoying those leaves!

    (psst...go check out my blog for something special...hint hint...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Such a fun horse image. The image and patterned paper go together very well. Lovely colour combinations.

    Thank you for joining us at Little Claire's first blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along in our 3 little words challenge at Crafty Creations. It was lovely to see your project - have my DT hat on this time.....! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing beautiful greeting cards. The speciality about these cards are explained with perfect reason....Its too good......



    Apply for Citizenship

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute stamp! And the card looks lovely. I really like the warm colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super adorable card! Thank you so much for joining us this week in the Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa
    TSTR Designer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards, brilliant image,thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, SO SWEET Jennie!! I think he's as happy as ME! LOL!! LOVE that ribbon too and this sketch is great! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cutie, Jennie! I love how you used Charlie, hehe. It makes me smile :) Thanks so much for joining us over at CIC ;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable! thanks for joining us this week at the Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card - love the image and the layout! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card! I used that same image for my mother a couple of months ago! You're interpretation is great.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx