Thursday 18 November 2010

Mousey Love

Evening crafters!

I hope you are all well.
Just a quick post tonight to let you have a peakie at this card I created for Grandma-in-law!
It features a marvellous sketch at The Sweet Stop!



We all love Ratties and Mice in my family so when I saw this cute image at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps I couldnt resist it!

Card Ingredients

Stamps: This stamp is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and it is called Cheese for Cocoa
Inks and Things: Cocoa is coloured with watercolours
Papers: All these papers (dotties) are from Pink Petticoat, Lots of Dots in Sunshine
Odds and Sods: Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon in a selection set. Gems are from Stash and of course there is some glamour dust!

I am entering this card into The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge!
Will be back soon with some more cards.


Lots of Love
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Jennie, this is just fabulous! Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop and for using one of our images :). Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest mouse I've ever seen! I love your cards Jennie - they're always such fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, love cocoa! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx