Tuesday 2 November 2010

Does my bum look big in this?

Good afternoon crafters.

How are you all today?
As you may know by my previous post my wonderful big sister had a baby last week.
So I have been running to and from Medway the last week helping her and mum and dad out :)

But it also happened that it was her birthday this week and my sister loves Elephants (stay tuned for another card later on this week)

I found a brilliant sketch at Sketch and Stash this week which I used to create this card.

So without further ado, I present pink girly elephant AKA Big Sisters Birthday Card :)

Cute hey! And a little bit of photo editing goodness to give it a healthy glow!
I also used my envelope maker to make a cute envelope to go with it, I got the dimensions slightly wrong, but nonetheless it came out very cute :D


So now onto the makings of the card.

Card Ingredients

Stamps:
Does my bum look big in this - Ella by the wonderful Pink Petticoat. This includes the sentiments too!
Inks and Things: Image coloured with chalks, and sentiments chalked too
Papers: All apart from the daisies are stash. The Daises are from Pink Petticoat too.
Odds and Sods: Glitter is Glamour dust and the jewels on the corner are stash :)


I am entering this card into the Sketch and Stash Challenge this week. New, well neglected Stash is my Does my bum look big in this stamp set! First time using it :)


Hope everyone has a wonderful week.
Lots of Love

xxx

3 comments:

  1. fabulous card,really love this sweet image and i love your matching envelope,your sister will love it:)

    thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, hee love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx