Thursday 27 May 2010

Todays offerings

Afternoon all,

Well today I have created two cards!

The first, a thank you card for a friend who had us over for dinner at the weekend. It was lush! The finished product also turned out to fit in with a challenge running over at do-crafts. So i entered it into that :)





















Voila!! Isn't it good enough to eat! Hehe!
More pictures below





I have recently discovered, and am hooked on Pink Petticoat Liz's stuff is truly amazing I dont think i will be using anything else for a while :D

I do recommend taking a look!!

All of the papers featured here are from Pink Petticoat
The flowers are also from the Wild Blossoms papers from pink petticoat
The pretty stamp is.... wait for it... from Pink Petticoat. I coloured it with chalks and added some glitter glue, as i did to the centre of the flowers!

Hope you like

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx