Friday 28 May 2010

A friend in need.....

So today I have been busy creating cards for strangers!
Not quite as crazy as i sound!

The first is in response to a request over at Dustins Doodle Dragon Studio

His daughters friend was recently diagnosed with MS and needed cheering up!
He wants to present her with a box of cards from all over the world at an event they are holding next month. How lovely is that!?

I knew the stamp I wanted to use the second Dustin said she was a dancer!
Beautiful Matilda from Digital Stamp Boutique! Ahhh love her.



So what did I do?

Printed and coloured Matilda using dovecraft pastel chalks.
Used glitter glue and dust on her skirt
Covered an A6 card in pink paper from ... wait for it... Pink Petticoat <3 Used ripped pink petticoat paper as a second layer. Sentiment is printed from the PC. Mini flowers and buttons stuck down with glue dots.


Hope you like her! And i hope Mckenzie will too!!

love j

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx