Saturday 1 December 2012

Bundle of Fun

Good evening everyone!

I have an evening without my baby bear tonight, he is staying with his granny and grandad whilst I recover from this super throat bug! Eurgh!

Talking of Bears its release day at Doodle Pantry! 
This month Laurie has some beautiful releases, a cute vintage stove, trumpet vine, bottles and jars and some beautifully coloured older items! 

I chose to work with the new vintage bear.
It is absolutely stunning, so many uses....

I decided to use it for a new baby card, although the little baby isn't here yet! The manager at Lukes nursery was due two weeks ago! I imagine she has now had the baby but what a long wait!!! :)

Anyway, here is my card! 

Image: Vintage Bear by Doodle Pantry
Inks and Things: Computer Ink and pencils on the bear 
Papers: Gingham in Bluebell by Pink Petticoat
Odds and Sods: Twine from the ribbon girl, Baby Boy die cut from Silhouette America, Cream card from Paper Mill Direct

I love how well this turned out, I got an early Christmas present.... a silhouette cameo! I adore it! It works so beautifully, I adore the simplicity of it :)

Anyway enough of that! There is a free gift with every purchase at the store :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jennie
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Jennie this is gorgeous the bear is adorable and I love the layout. Hope you feel better soon. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, congrats on the early Christmas gift! Hard to believe it is simple to use, the results look complicated to me but very wonderful! Fabulous colouring of the bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fantastic. Love the cut out border, colors, and how you cut out and popped up the vintage bear. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - love the cut out letters - and love the colors you used. Sore throat is no fun - I have had a cold for 2 weeks now. I know the mama will love receiving this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to cut out borders like this. Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Jennie!!! Love, love, love your baby boy border (wow, say that three times fast!!! Hehehe!).

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx