Saturday 17 November 2012

Birthday Hugs!

Hurrah Its the weekend!

How is everyone doing? As you can see its been pretty busy this week on my blog, I think i've posted more the last 7 days than the last 7 months :D

So this week Doodle Pantry are sponsoring the Fab 'n' Funky challenge!
This weeks challenge:

'Lets see those bears' 

Laurie has some great images available in the Doodle Pantry store! I chose to use Cuddly Bear.
Such a versatile set! I decided to use it for a birthday card :) 

                    Image used: Cuddly Bear by Doodle Pantry
                    Inks and Things: All printed 
                    Papers: Kraft card from ebay, Green card from PapermillDirect, Patterned Paper from Doodle Pantry
                    Odds and Sods: Card Candy, Sentiment generated in word using font from Miss Tiina. 


I love this cute little image! 
I cut the grass out from the same print on some green card as I feel it needed a little more than just the waving bear! I think it works pretty well.

Do come and enter the challenge at Fab N Funky you could win some Doodle Pantry goodies! 

Take care and have a great weekend.

Love

Jennie
xxx


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I love the spots and the image is adorable. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable Jennie! Love the layout.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how darling!!! Perfect for the challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe,so sweet,love the CAS design and wonderful bright background colours. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How super cute! Love your fancy cutting, color choices and printing the bear on colored card stock. Fabulous look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card Jennie, I love that bear!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx