Tuesday 27 March 2012

More Mothers Day

Hi everyone!

... Still no baby! Haha! Its D-Day tomorrow!
I'm still soldiering on with my giant swollen feet and my carpal tunnel hahaha! Pregnancy is so glam :D
I've got another of my mothers day cards I created to show you.

I do apologise for the shockingly poor photography, I was in a bit of a hurry so left it too late and the sun was in the worst position.. excuses, excuses I know :D


I loved this image which was a generous freebie from the wonderful SJ at SJ's Musing. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to make it into a card for my mum :D

The sentiment is created in Word, I can't remember the font sorry!
Its matted onto distress ink-ed paper and then onto some gorgeous Pink Petticoat gingham papers and then onto some more yellow stash and finally a papermania kraft card blank! Phew thats a lot of layers!

Hopefully next time I post it will be with details of my little munchkin who doesn't seem to be in a hurry to leave :D

Take care!
Lots of Love

Jennie
xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Really cute card - love the yellow!
    Hope your lodger will put in an appearance shortly and you can have feet rather than balloons xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, this is so cute and hilarious! I love how those chicks are squashed more and more toward the bottom. Your colouring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all is well Jennie...I have been a bad absent blogger recently. I'm guessing that I have missed the event. Hope you are managing to get some rest. Warmest Easter Wishes Claire x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx