Thursday 4 August 2011

More Mousey Love

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the absense! But I am back now :)
And I have a card to share, I made this before the wedding but haven't done a post in a while so here we go!


I made this for my cousin-in-laws little girl who was just turning 5! She loves pink and purple!  The image is from the awesome Mo Manning :D Its called Birthday Mouse Flossie

The letters were painstakingly hand cut and mounted hehe! But its all turned out okay :)

I love this design of card, it always looks awesome to me and is such a doddle to make!

In hindsight the DP doesn't quit work, think I should have left it plain purple but that jus gives me an opportunity to have another go ;)

Its all finished off with some card candy down the sides and some ribbon along the bottom!

Oh and of course the image is coloured using my Coloursoft pencils :)






Hope you are all keepin well!
I'lll be back a some point with more creations.

Lots of love

Jennie
xxx

10 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Jennie and I bet Izzy loved it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennie

    It looks brilliant and I bet Izzy absolutely loved it! Mmmmmmm, I haven't made one of these, or an easel card, for AGES.....need to sort that out!!

    Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image. Love this type card. I'm sure Izzy will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the colours and the lettering :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - I'm sure it will go down a treat...love the image - just so gorgeous! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fabulous, Jennie, I really love that image. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super honey!
    I adore the wee image and the colours are just lovely! So bright!
    Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW I love your coloring on this one! You're so good with pencils :) Oh and I like your new blog look as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a cute Mouse. Love how you did the name. My BFF's twins love pink & purple, so this is extra fab inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love your happy mouse! Bet Izzy was delighted with this!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx