Monday 4 October 2010

Spooky Going's On

Good Morning Crafters!

A spookilicious treat for you all today!

This week over on I Did It Creations we have a special challenge that opens today, Monday, Oct 4 and will be open for 2 weeks, closing on Sat, Oct 16th.

We are linking up with the
One Stitch at a Time challenge http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/ for this spoooky challenge!


And your theme is, if you haven't guessed yet........... Spoooooky

We got to work with a beautiful pumpkin image from Hope Jacare. Take a look at my creation.





















I used Pink Petticoat Spooky Doodlies paper in the background and some beautiful orange ribbon I found in my stash!





















I embossed the pumpkin skin for a bit of depth! I love touching it hehe!

Card Ingredients

Image: Hope Jacare
Inks and Things: Promarkers
Papers: Pink Petticoat Spooky Doodlies collection
Ribbon: Stash

Hope you enjoy it! And take a look and join in :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx