Sunday 22 August 2010

Mummys Birthday Ants!

Good Evening crafters!

Hope everyone is well.
Today I bring you a card to celebrate my mummy's birthday! Using beautiful stamps from Doodle Pantry!

Please see the details below for more information :)






















And here is the side stepper in all its glory!
The hardest part was getting the buttons to stick on hehe! I tried 3 different mediums :)






















Card ingredients:

Ants digital stamp by Doodle Pantry
Card: Stash
Buttons: Stash
Backing papers: Pink Petticoat Vintage Rose collection
Colouring: Watercolours! Eeek


I just love Lauries stamps so much! You must go take a look at her work at Doodle Pantry and Clear Dollar Stamps.

Much love

j
x

1 comment:

  1. Jennie, this is just adorable! Cute choice of papers and layers and the design is just awesome! I can tell you put some thought into this cute card. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx