Tuesday 13 July 2010

Round and Round

Hello all,

Apologies for not posting recently, I have been mega busy with my uni course and thus crafting has taken a tiny, tiny step back.

But tonight I bring gifts in the form of new cards! Three to be precise :)

The first, is one I have created for my Aunt, a total sweet/chocolate/ice cream junkie! So this image from MelJen's is perfect for her :)

I decided to tie this card in with MelJens Circles Galore Challenge and also Sketch and Stash are doing a circle card challenge! My new stash for this lovely card was my X-Cut Shape Cutter (To do the circle)

Every one is loving those circles!!

So low and behold i present thee with:































Ice cream love!!
My inspiration for this card came from one of MelJens Designers. I love all of her cards!
Below are some close up shots of the details of the card

Ingredients:

Stamp: MelJens Double Scoop
Sentiment: MelJens Happy Birthday Freebie
Papers: Pink Peticoat fairy Dots
Image decoupaged and highlighted with glamour dust.




































I hope you like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
Your comments make my day :)
Love Jennie xxxx